Re: [yast-devel] YaST Ruby final conversion & integration - DONE
Op maandag 5 augustus 2013 09:20:54 schreef Jiri Srain:
Hi,

I have just finished installation of Factory snapshot with Ruby-YaST. It
went smoothly, I did not hit any issue at all (however, I went through
the default work-flow only).

Huge THANKS to everybody involved in this project!

Jiri

Thanks from me also.

However the translators are faced with a _huge_ task to adjust in about 3300
messages in the yast po files the string "\n" by "\\n". This can be done by in
a script using eg. sed. The uncertainty however is that we do not know if any
other part of such a message is changed also. this means that we still have to
check all these messages and remove the fuzzy indication by hand. Anyway there
are also 37 messages without a previous translation. So apparently messages
have been changed.

Is it possible for the developers to mark messages in the pot files in which
only "\n" has been changed into "\\n"?

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE