Re: [yast-devel] YaST Ruby final conversion & integration - DONE
Dne 1.8.2013 11:11, Thomas Goettlicher napsal(a):
On 07/31/2013 04:28 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Now it's time to think about what we want to do next, what are the next
pain-points
we want to solve - but this has to be discussed with all the team members
together.
Are ycp-ui-bindings still used? Are they going to be replaced by
ruby-ui-bindings?

The overall YaST architecture is unchanged, we "just" replaced YCP with Ruby.
The UI concept, SCR concept, modules/clients concept, etc... everything is the
same
as with old YCP.

So now we have open doors, we are not limited by YCP anymore and we can
do changes which were not possible with YCP.

Now it's up to us which direction we choose next, what we want to improve or
replace...

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k