Re: [yast-devel] YaST Ruby final conversion & integration - DONE
  • From: Thomas Goettlicher <tgoettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:11:29 +0200
On 07/31/2013 04:28 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 07/31/2013 03:42 PM, David Majda wrote:
Hi,

we are pleased to announce that the final Ruby conversion of YaST YCP
code to Ruby is over. The converted source was committed to Git [1],
passed through Jenkins and builds successfully in YaST:Head [2]. YaST
version was increased to 3.0.0. We also sent submit requests to Factory
(not accepted yet).

Thanks to the team for all this awesome job! Well done! :)
Congratulations, ycp killers!

Now it's time to think about what we want to do next, what are the next pain-points we want to solve - but this has to be discussed with all the team members together.
Are ycp-ui-bindings still used? Are they going to be replaced by ruby-ui-bindings?

Cheers,
Thomas

Bye
Lukas

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,