Re: [yast-devel] YaST Ruby final conversion & integration - DONE
Dne 31.7.2013 15:48, Arvin Schnell napsal(a):
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 03:42:04PM +0200, David Majda wrote:

we are pleased to announce that the final Ruby conversion of YaST YCP code
to Ruby is over. The converted source was committed to Git [1], passed
through Jenkins and builds successfully in YaST:Head [2].

Could you please reenable openSUSE 12.3 in YaST:Head so that we
can install the great new packages on our systems? Or what is the
best way to start development?

Yes, I have reenabled it again, you just need to wait until the rebuild is
finished.

You need updated core, all *-bindings, devtools and others.
The best way is to run

zypper ar -f
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/YaST:/Head/openSUSE_12.3/
YaST:Head