[yast-devel] YaST Ruby final conversion & integration - delay
Hi,

after performing the final conversion to Ruby we discovered that some files are missing in the resulting Git repos. We traced the problem to badly written .gitignore files in combination with changes we do (moving files around...).

Long story short, I'll need to redo the conversion again, this time being more careful about ignored files. This means that Git freeze will extend to tomorrow. It also means I'll force-push the master branch for YaST repositories tomorrow and SHA's of conversion-related commits may change.

I'll let you know how things went tomorrow.

--
David Majda
SUSE Studio developer