Re: [yast-devel] Member of team on github with push rights
  • From: Thomas Goettlicher <tgoettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:07:04 +0200
On 07/29/2013 02:12 PM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
because I need now to modify team member ( to add non-personalised user
for ycp-killer ), I found that there is some team members with push
right, that do no contribution and I see no reason for them to have
direct push rights ( of course everyone can use pull request from own
fork ). These members are:

Scott Reeves https://github.com/sreeves
Michael G. Fritch https://github.com/mgfritch
Cameron Seader https://github.com/cseader
bruclik https://github.com/bruclik

Questionable is Bjoern Esser, who actively contribute to libyui, but I
don't see activity in YaST, so I expect that also his possible patches
should go through pull request ( of course everyone's patches should go
through review, but person with push rights can also accept it
).

If anyone see reason why it should have push rights, please speak up
otherwise they will be removed from team.
Thanks
Josef
The guys from your list once contributed code to YaST. Right now they are no official module maintainers.
As our workflow for code changes requires a pull request and a code review by the module's maintainer you can retract push privileges.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,