Re: [yast-devel] Example module for demonstration refactoring
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:26:30 +0200
Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:19:42AM +0200, Martin Vidner wrote:
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:10:30AM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
as ruby conversion knocking on a door I want to make after
conversion small demonstration how ruby can improve code. I don't
want write hypothetical module but change real module. Does
anyone have idea which relative small ("network" is not small :)
module can be used as demonstration?

I plan to demonstrate things like advanced testing in ruby,
represent internal structures as objects or error handling with
exceptions.

FWIW, here are line counts of ruby files from the result directory:

s390 0

Zero lines is not much. Was the module even converted?

ciao Arvin

Looks like bug in Martin translation because on my converted sources
( few weeks old it is 9261 lines )
Josef