Re: [yast-devel] Example module for demonstration refactoring
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:19:42AM +0200, Martin Vidner wrote:
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:10:30AM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
as ruby conversion knocking on a door I want to make after conversion
small demonstration how ruby can improve code. I don't want write
hypothetical module but change real module. Does anyone have idea which
relative small ("network" is not small :) module can be used as
demonstration?

I plan to demonstrate things like advanced testing in ruby, represent
internal structures as objects or error handling with exceptions.

FWIW, here are line counts of ruby files from the result directory:

s390 0

Zero lines is not much. Was the module even converted?

ciao Arvin