Re: [yast-devel] Example module for demonstration refactoring
Dne 29.7.2013 11:10, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
Hi,
as ruby conversion knocking on a door I want to make after conversion
small demonstration how ruby can improve code. I don't want write
hypothetical module but change real module. Does anyone have idea which
relative small ("network" is not small :) module can be used as
demonstration?

Yeah, finding the ideal candidate is not easy IMHO, but you can look
at sysconfig, tune (there are several small independent modules/clients),
sudo, network services like nfs-client/server, nis-client/server, ntp-client...

--

Ladislav Slezák
Appliance department / YaST Developer