[yast-devel] Example module for demonstration refactoring
Hi,
as ruby conversion knocking on a door I want to make after conversion
small demonstration how ruby can improve code. I don't want write
hypothetical module but change real module. Does anyone have idea which
relative small ("network" is not small :) module can be used as
demonstration?

I plan to demonstrate things like advanced testing in ruby, represent
internal structures as objects or error handling with exceptions.

Josef