Re: [yast-devel] Integration of YaST in Ruby

Hi,

I have some comments...

Dne 16.7.2013 14:09, David Majda napsal(a):
6. Submit new YaST packages into Factory.

6b. Adapt Factory to the Ruby YaST (installation-images - add
ruby packages into inst-sys; add ruby-bindings to ISO media)

Plan ----

We think the best time to do the work above is during 3 days from Wednesday
July
31 to Friday August 2. This means we would still have few weeks to finish our
tooling,

If I read the 13.1 roadmap [1] properly the check-in deadline for M4 is Monday
Aug 5,
for core packages it should be Friday Aug 2 (I thing the text at [2] does not
make
sense and should be read this way). IIRC yast used to be considered as a core
package.

For this reason I think we should move the final switch little bit earlier (1
or 2
days). And also keep in mind that OBS is usually very busy before any release
and has long build times...

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap#Important_Deadlines

--