Re: [yast-devel] openSUSE-Factory-DVD-i586-Build0567-Media.iso
On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:03:00 +0200
Thomas Fehr <fehr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 09, Josef Reidinger wrote:

It is not needed. I get root of issue. I am just testing fix and
if it works well, I plan to submit it and create submit request
to factory.

Josef

Should be fixed in sr#182680 ( I don't have here infrastructure to
test it with DUD, but root of issue from backtrace looks clear )

I just built yast2-core from git master, replaced
/usr/lib/YaST2/plugin/libpy2wfm.so.2.0.0 in my install environemnt
with updated one and the crash was indeed gone and my install
succeded.

Good catch...

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr

Thanks for testing,
I just working on non-deterministic testsuite fail, that I discuss with
mvidner ( plan is to disable test until mvidner have time to look at it
). Lets hope that in factory it does build without this issue ( can be
seen now in YaST:Head )

Josef