Re: [yast-devel] openSUSE-Factory-DVD-i586-Build0567-Media.iso
On Tue, Jul 09, Josef Reidinger wrote:

It is not needed. I get root of issue. I am just testing fix and if it
works well, I plan to submit it and create submit request to factory.

Josef

Should be fixed in sr#182680 ( I don't have here infrastructure to test
it with DUD, but root of issue from backtrace looks clear )

I just built yast2-core from git master, replaced
/usr/lib/YaST2/plugin/libpy2wfm.so.2.0.0 in my install environemnt
with updated one and the crash was indeed gone and my install succeded.

Good catch...

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr
--
Thomas Fehr, SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)