Re: [yast-devel] openSUSE-Factory-DVD-i586-Build0567-Media.iso
On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:47:46 +0200
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I tested latest Factory DVD and yast segfaults during bootloader
config ;( I would welcome if someone can have a look.

On related news: Steffen and me built a package that has all the
debuginfos used in first stage initrd and make them available through
"extend root-debuginfos" (when it's part of the install medium of
course). Not sure if you actually need it, but I found
it rather useful to have (in the NET repo).

Greetings, Stephan

Because I have suspicious that it can be caused by new core and
ycp-ui-bindings, I look at it

Where I can get such DVD?

Josef