[yast-devel] YaST bindings for Python3?
  • From: Kshitij Gupta <kgupta8592@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 02:10:14 +0530
Hello everyone,

I am Kshitij and I'm working on Profile Tools for AppArmor using
Python3 under Google Summer of Code'13.

This may have been asked before, but I tried searching on the net and
asking on the IRC channel too but could not find an answer.

The present tools (in Perl) have a YaST interface besides the CLI, as
I'm re-writing them in Python3 (Python 3.3 to be precise) and a few
additional tools I also have to interface with YaST. I was able to
find yast2-bindings for python but they are for Python2.7, but not for
Python3.

I would be very grateful if somebody can help me in this regard.

Regards,

Kshitij Gupta