Re: [yast-devel] Yast UI in Ruby: Formatting, Usage...

Hello,

I have a wish:

On Jul 3 12:19 Jiri Srain wrote (excerpt):
Anyway, if we adjust the style guide, we should also

If you adjust the style guide, I would very much appreciate it,
if you could add more code examples in particular more "bad"
versus "good" examples.

I did read the style guide but when each item had at least one
"bad" versus "good" example, it would have been much easier
to immediately understand what is meant.

What I mean is something like
"a picture (example) tells more than a thousand words".

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner