[yast-devel] Yast UI in Ruby: Formatting, Usage...
Hi,

I've created a new pull request yesterday https://github.com/yast/yast-services-manager/pull/17/files that changes some ui-related code. Right now, it doesn't seem we have any agreement on how the code should look like in future.

Some Examples
=============

Table
-----
https://github.com/kobliha/yast-services-manager/blob/fd1fe09c533a5f7b1f72eb10d97b700e0c79b0c8/src/clients/services-manager.rb#L91

Everything on a separate line or should be something joint?

ChangeWidget
https://github.com/kobliha/yast-services-manager/blob/fd1fe09c533a5f7b1f72eb10d97b700e0c79b0c8/src/clients/services-manager.rb#L56

One line rules them all or everything on its own line.

From my POV, it actually doesn't matter that much. What matters is consistency within the rest of the code (or a library, Yast module...).

Any opinions? Links to docu?
Thx
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha