Re: [yast-devel] YaST Runlevel in Ruby AKA Services Manager
  • From: Thomas Goettlicher <tgoettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:52:44 +0200
On 06/28/2013 09:47 AM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 06/19/2013 03:31 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
According to comments, I've just renamed it to

YaST Services Manager

And the new URL is

https://github.com/kobliha/yast-services-manager

You've probably seen my blogpost about Yast Services Manager at:

http://kobliha-suse.blogspot.cz/2013/06/yast-runlevel-is-dead-long-live-yast.html

Some have tried that but one user run into this issue:

--- cut ---
I add yast:head repo and install yast-services-manager byt now yast dont work. On QT interface say:
http://paste.kde.org/784232/
and on console say:
http://paste.kde.org/784238/

Is any solution for me?

It seems we either had it just half-build or maybe broken dependencies. Any idea what could have went wrong? Any simple fix?
libyui-qt and libyui-ncurses need to be installed. In ycp-yast the package yast2-ycp-ui-bindings is also required, dunno how this works in ruby-yast.

Cheers,
Thomas

Thanks in advance
Lukas

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,