Re: [yast-devel] YaST Runlevel in Ruby AKA Services Manager
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:47:05 +0200
On 06/19/2013 03:31 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
According to comments, I've just renamed it to

YaST Services Manager

And the new URL is

https://github.com/kobliha/yast-services-manager

You've probably seen my blogpost about Yast Services Manager at:

http://kobliha-suse.blogspot.cz/2013/06/yast-runlevel-is-dead-long-live-yast.html

Some have tried that but one user run into this issue:

--- cut ---
I add yast:head repo and install yast-services-manager byt now yast dont work. On QT interface say:
http://paste.kde.org/784232/
and on console say:
http://paste.kde.org/784238/

Is any solution for me?

It seems we either had it just half-build or maybe broken dependencies. Any idea what could have went wrong? Any simple fix?

Thanks in advance
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha