Re: [yast-devel] YaST in ruby and UI terms
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:06:58 +0200
On 25/06/13 13:47, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
ComboBox _('Default System &Target'), [], :id => IDs::DEFAULT_TARGET, :opt
=> :notify,

I like this idea. Ruby 2.0 supports keyword (named) parameters, and
hashes are automatically converted to keyword arguments IIRC.

http://blog.rubyhead.com/2013/02/26/ruby-2-0-getting-started-named-parameters/

Why I like it, because id, opts are optional. In the sense that opts are
optional by definition and id is not, but we could auto-generate one if
it is not present.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany