[yast-devel] Snapper configuration problem
Hi,

I have cloned the latest source from the snapper git repo recently and
use it to create and manage snapshots on thin volume created by
dm-thin modules. Everything works perfectly until I want to allow
users of group "Domain/Backup Operators" to create snapshot on this
thin volume. I cannot set the ALLOW_GROUP parameter in the snapper
config file to "Domain/Backup Operators", since snapper takes space as
the separator between groups. Therefore, "Domain/Backup Operators"
will be processed as two separate groups "Domain/Backup" and
"Operators". Is it possible to allow such group in snapper config
file?

Any help would be grateful.

Dennis