Re: [yast-devel] What about comments for YCP to Ruby conversion?
Hello Johannes,

the comments are one of the tasks, which is currently being worked on. So you re right, we intend to translate the comments as well.

Obviously, it will happen before we decide to switch git to ruby (and start developing in ruby directly).

HTH,
Jiri