Re: [yast-devel] Still a lot of SuSEconfig in YaST modules
On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 15:09 +0100, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Curiosity led me to download the network module of YaST using git from
GitHIB.
When reading through several files I found a number of time references to
/sbin/SuSEconfig and other mentioning of SuSEconfig. I understand that
SuSEconfig is gone and I could not find the file /sbin/SuSEconfig on my
openSUSE 12.3 system. So I wonder how this works.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf

If you uncheck "automatic configuration" when installing 12.3 RC1 from
the DVD, the installer will prominently claim to run SuSEconfig for you.
(I guess it's pretending?)
< Previous Next >
List Navigation