Re: [yast-devel] Still a lot of SuSEconfig in YaST modules
On 02/26/2013 03:09 PM, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Curiosity led me to download the network module of YaST using git from GitHIB.
When reading through several files I found a number of time references to
/sbin/SuSEconfig and other mentioning of SuSEconfig. I understand that
SuSEconfig is gone and I could not find the file /sbin/SuSEconfig on my
openSUSE 12.3 system. So I wonder how this works.

This is probably related to:

https://github.com/yast/yast-network/pull/33

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha