[yast-devel] Re: yast2-control-center-gnome fails make distcheck
Hi,

Le vendredi 22 février 2013, à 16:01 -0600, Michael Catanzaro a écrit :
I'm new to YaST development and have been updating
yast2-control-center-gnome; the version currently in 12.3 is showing its
age relative to upstream gnome-control-center.

I'm done with my changes but I notice the module currently fails make
distcheck:

ERROR: files left after uninstall:
./share/doc/packages/yast2-control-center-gnome/COPYING
./share/doc/packages/yast2-control-center-gnome/README
make[1]: *** [distuninstallcheck] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/michael/yast-control-center-gnome/yast2-control-center-gnome-2.23.0/_build'
make: *** [distcheck] Error 1

I have no idea how to fix this. Is this a bug in the YaST autogen tools, or
is something wrong in the module?

Stupid question: was it working before? :-)

And when complete, do I submit the updated package to YaST:Head on OBS, or
is there another process for YaST development?

YaST:Head is the way to go, yes.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.