[yast-devel] YaST2 USER Module and LDAP + Kerberos
  • From: Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:14:56 +0100
Hello,

I have a question and a Problem with the YaST2 User Module ;).

When I have a User configured with YaST, have I to change any in the yaST ldap
User Module?

My Problem a USER is configured with YaST USER+LDAP, I create the User also in
krb5 but it is not possible to expand the Entry with krb5

ank -x dn="uid=xxxx,ou=people,cd=example,dc=com" xxxx

I have to create with

ank xxxx

but now I have two USER xxxx in the LDAP DB

when I have to delete my User (with YasT) the User is deleted but the krb5
USER do exist, but I can't find the User in YaST2. Later when I have to
recreate the USER with YaST2, YaST2 tell me the USER Exist !!

What is the correct way ?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards.

Günther J. Niederwimmer