Re: [yast-devel] Android navigation
On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 15:27 +0100, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 02/12/2013 02:54 PM, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Hey, a bit of an unusual question I guess, but wondering if anyone here
has tried this out.

Last night I installed an SSH terminal on my Android phone. Then out of
curiosity, I went to Yast on the terminal, and everything looked great.
One problem... Without a tab key on my Android, I was unable to
navigate around the menus. And my new Android doesn't come with a
physical keyboard, so there's no mousepad to move up and down and
around.

Has anyone here experienced the same, and what's the workaround?

Install another keyboard, for instance "Hacker's Keyboard" from Google
Play (or similar) might do what you need.

Bye
Lukas

Thanks for the tips, guys!

Bryen