[yast-devel] Android navigation
Hey, a bit of an unusual question I guess, but wondering if anyone here
has tried this out.

Last night I installed an SSH terminal on my Android phone. Then out of
curiosity, I went to Yast on the terminal, and everything looked great.
One problem... Without a tab key on my Android, I was unable to
navigate around the menus. And my new Android doesn't come with a
physical keyboard, so there's no mousepad to move up and down and
around.

Has anyone here experienced the same, and what's the workaround?

Bryen