Re: [yast-devel] Broken autosubmit to YaST:Head?
On Fri February 1 2013 22:10:47 Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Hi all,

I noticed that yast2-control-center is broken in YaST:Head, the spec file
was missing. I added it manually but after some time the package got
resubmitted and the spec file got lost again:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/rdiff?linkrev=base&package=yast2-control
-center&project=YaST%3AHead&rev=65

Can somebody check the auto submitting code for YaST:Head?
I'll look into that...

Cheers,
Thomas

It seems that only this single package is affected, the other packages
seem to be OK.

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slezák
Yast Developer
Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960
190 00 Prague 9 fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic http://www.suse.cz/

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,