[yast-devel] yast bootlader and multiple bootloader locations with grub2
How yast bootloader module behaves in case multiple bootloader
locations were selected? I have evidences that it tries to install
bootloader on all selected locations. Unfortunately the way grub2 is
currently integrated into openSUSE it very likely makes all but one
(the last where it was installed) locations invalid leading to obscure
and hard to debug problems.

Background - I observed user who had grub2 installed both on MBR and
partition block, in blocklist mode, pointing to two *different*
locations of core.img in /boot. Of course only one location may
possibly be valid. The second one *may* accidentally look OK if blocks
were not yet reused, but as soon as blocks will be overwtitten, we'll
get garbage and won't boot.