Re: [yast-devel] Automatical built of YaST packages
Dne 24.1.2013 15:27, Johannes Meixner napsal(a):

Hello,

On Jan 24 13:17 Thomas Goettlicher wrote (excerpt):
For every change of a YaST package located in the git repo's master
branch ( https://github.com/yast/ ) the package is build automatically.

How can one disable or avoid the automatism if needed?

Um, why would you need that? We should know ASAP when a package build breaks. With the current setup you can push your changes and nobody knows if it still builds.
If someone after long time submits a package and then it's pretty hard
to find the commit (and it's author) which caused the problem.

If you do some big changes which take more time do it in a separate branch (the
automation works for "master" only).

Big changes should be done in a separate branch anyway so I don't see a problem
here.

HTH

Ladislav