Re: [yast-devel] Re: [Research] SuSEconfig is gone
V Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:52:49 +0200
Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> napsáno:

On Mon, Oct 01, Jiří Suchomel wrote:

But someone has to tell use which script calls are still mandatory
and which can be removed.

Or we can remove all by default and wait for bug reports for the
missing ones.

Since AJ did forbid the SuSEconfig.* scripts directory, you can
remove all this calls because the scripts will no longer exist.
How the solution in every special case will look like: only the
package maintainer can tell you.

There's /etc/sysconfig/suseconfig file (currently packaged with
yast2) with options like CWD_IN_ROOT_PATH and CWD_IN_USER_PATH.

Does anyone know who uses these variables to adapt the
system behavior?

If we drop the file, is there any replacement?

Jiri
--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.