[yast-devel] Re: [Research] SuSEconfig is gone
On Tue, Oct 23, Jiří Suchomel wrote:

V Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:02:16 +0200
Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> napsáno:

On Thu, Sep 20, Jiří Suchomel wrote:

Wow. There are still several call of the script from YaST[1].
Should we just remove them all or is some replacement needed?

Please remove them. If replacements are really needed, we will
find out ;)

Just to make sure: should I remove SuSEconfig references from upcoming
SLE11SP3 code, or only from Factory?

Only from Factory. We will not make such a drastic change with
a SP.

Thorsten