[yast-devel] Re: [Research] SuSEconfig is gone
On Thu, Sep 20, Jiří Suchomel wrote:

Wow. There are still several call of the script from YaST[1]. Should we
just remove them all or is some replacement needed?

Please remove them. If replacements are really needed, we will
find out ;)

I think for ISDN we need a replacement, but since we have no
maintainer and nobody is able to find out what the current
script is really doing, we don't have one :(

Thorsten

Jiri

[1] See grep -r "/sbin/SuSEconfig" /usr/share/YaST2/*
--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
Lihovarská 1060/12