[yast-devel] WebYaST - new demo appliance

Hi all,

part of my Hackweek project was improving WebYaST demo appliance in SUSE Studio.

The new demo appliance is available in SUSE Studio Gallery here:

http://susestudio.com/a/N3CQ8b/webyast-demo

The point of this appliance is to allow users easily try WebYaST and play with
it.
The appliance can be used as a LiveCD or LiveUSB stick in a physical or virtual
machine. It can be also started directly in web browser (in Studio testdrive),
no download, burning etc..!

In the appliance I have solved some technical details which might be intresting
also
for you (like importing WebYaST SSL certificate into Firefox), details are
described
here:

http://lslezak.blogspot.cz/2012/07/opensuse-hackweek-viii-new-webyast-demo.html

Thanks for testing and feedback!