Re: [yast-devel] High-Contrast Installer
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:49:31 -0500
On Fri, 2012-06-22 at 10:50 +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Yes, it seems we have a lot of useful functionality that were not
advertised enough and thus not used and tested. I'm definitely at
least
for documenting them at the installation start-up menu.

Bryen, could you paste the blog post URL here, please?

Bye
Lukas

Sadly, I have no recollection who blogged it. I believe it was someone
from the YaST team and it was several years ago when it got announced.
Which proves your point. if you weren't there to read some blog about
some cool feature that day, you'll never know it in the future without
some indication of its existence in the actual tool you are using. :-)

Bryen