Re: [yast-devel] High-Contrast Installer
Am 20.06.2012 16:22, schrieb Björn Esser:

Hello Gabi!

How about putting the new color-themes in libyui-ncurses on github, so
we can have them in split-off libyui, too?

Hi,

of course, I will put the new themes to libyui-ncurses on github. I only wanted to wait for a positive response.
I will check it in to libyui-ncurses openSUSE-12_2 branch and provide a package for 12.2.

Greetings
Gabi

--
Gabriele Mohr