Re: [yast-devel] High-Contrast Installer
Am 14.06.2012 16:58, schrieb Bryen M Yunashko:

> Text mode is available but again, limited ability to see well without > good high contrast.

Hi,

I have added an additional color scheme to the text mode YaST which you can try out.
The scheme is activated by setting Y2NCURSES_COLOR_THEME="highcontrast" in /etc/sysconfig/yast2.

I have taken "mono" as a base and have changed the background to a light grey.

yast2-ncurses packages for 12.1 and Factory are here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=yast2-ncurses&project=home%3Agabi2%3Ayast2-ncurses

Greetings
Gabi

--