Re: [yast-devel] 12.2 branches for libyui
On Tue June 19 2012 13:13:08 Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:18:43 +0200

Thomas Goettlicher <thomas.goettlicher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

As libyui refactoring in master takes a little bit longer, I created
12.2 branches for affected the repos. Please use these branches if
you fix bugs for 12.2. Don't forget to cherry pick your fixes to
master then.

Many thanks,
Thomas

Do we really want to use cherry picks or simple merge? Then you can
easily check if all fixes is merged to master. We use it in SLMS and
works fine ( different approach use studio, so both of them is possible
)
Every way is fine with me as long as all needed changes end up in master.

Cheers,
Thomas

Josef

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,