[yast-devel] High-Contrast Installer
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:58:14 -0500
With my vision continuing to get worse, I notice with each new
installation, I have more difficulty reading the installation screens. This is
an accessibility issue.

It would be nice if we could provide high-contrast option as well as font size
change in the Video Mode list.

Is there anything we can do to work on this in the near future? I'd like to
be able to continue to use openSUSE for the long term. :-)

Text mode is available but again, limited ability to see well without good high
contrast.

Bryen