Re: [yast-devel] YaST svn migrated to git: BROKEN
  • From: "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bwiedemann@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 13:15:35 +0200

Am 25.05.2012 13:36, schrieb Bernhard M. Wiedemann:
On 05/24/2012 07:15 PM, Martin Vidner wrote: [...] The executable
bit issues might be a bit more tricky. I had noticed before, that
output differed in that regard depending on which pathes were
specified as interesting, so it might be something in the untangle
operation.

turns out the executable bit issues were documented as a known bug on
the svndumpfilter3 web page and had a very similar cause to the
non-trucating of files (treating a missing entry and a zero-length
entry the same).
I enhanced my test script and made changes to fix both. Not sure if
they break something else though:

https://github.com/bmwiedemann/svndumpfilter3/tree/zerofilefix
please review/test/comment/merge

Ciao
Bernhard M.

- --
(o_
//\
V_/_ http://www.suse.de/
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)