[yast-devel] Welcome to Gravatar
Welcome to Gravatar!

To activate your account, simply click on the link below or paste into the url
field on your favorite browser:

https://cs.gravatar.com/accounts/activate/yast-devel%40opensuse.org/fd01be4961

By signing up for a Gravatar account I acknowledge that I have read and agree
to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy located at the following link:

https://cs.gravatar.com/site/terms-of-service

The activation link will only be good for 2 weeks, after that you will have to
try again from the beginning. When you visit the above page, you'll be able to
set your password and create as many gravatars as you like, all for free!

If you have any questions about the system, feel free to contact us anytime at
support@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

The Gravatar Team,
An Automattic joint.