Re: [yast-devel] Re: [devel] YaST svn migrated to git
On Mon May 21 2012 12:30:46 Will Stephenson wrote:
On Friday 18 May 2012 21:41:12 J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:
Just one module did not make it in the conversion: yast-qt-pkg
I will reenable write access to it in svn. Thus it will be migrated
later.

Please don't let it wither in svn indefinitely.

Please note the 'Conventions' for naming branches and tags for released

products:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_SVN_to_GIT

For any questions related this to this switch contact us on our mailing
lists: http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:YaST
or chat with us in the #yast channel on irc.freenode.org

Don't forget to update http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_development and
other wiki pages with this information.
I updated that page.

Could you also update the openSUSE community about the successful move
directly? I saw Lukas' blogpost last week but a mail like this one to
opensuse-project@ would be productive.

Will

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,