Re: [yast-devel] Re: SVN -> Git: Different Approach to Migration
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 12:57:12 +0200
On 05/09/2012 12:50 PM, Uwe Gansert wrote:
On 09.05.2012 11:32, J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:

The problem is not switching the repo to read-only mode. I know how to do
that. The issue is to have the date and time announced when it will
happen.
We should not silently switch it to read-only mode.

I had a customer asking for that already because he uses github and
wants to contribute fixes/documentation
If you need some test, you can start with autoyast and yast2-transfer :)
I'd love to see autoyast there - the sooner the better :)

I've checked the current status and it's really way better than it was month ago, see:

https://github.com/kobliha/yast_svn_2_git_check/blob/master/last.log

Bye
Lukas