Re: [yast-devel] Popcorn YaST install integration
Hi.

Is this somehow related to smolt?
See: http://en.opensuse.org/Smolt

Cheers,
Thomas

On Sat April 28 2012 17:02:29 Akshit Khurana wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on Popcorn[1] for openSUSE this summer. Popcorn will
gather statistics determining popular packages in openSUSE, and later
for other distributions as well.

It is inspired by Debian Popcon[2] and the way they(Debian/Ubuntu) get
users to sign up is through their installation and configuration
tools.[3] We would like the same for Popcorn by integrating with YaST,
if that is possible.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Akshit

[1] https://github.com/mapleoin/popcorn
[2] http://popcon.debian.org/
[3]
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuPopularityContest?action=AttachFil
e&do=view&target=software_sources_screenshot.png

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,