Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r67965 - in /branches/SuSE-Code-11-SP2-Branch/lxc: ./ doc/ doc/autodocs/ package/ src/ testsuite/ testsuite/tests/
V Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:44:40 +0200
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> napsáno:

Nice to see module for such interesting technology like containers,
just few notes. First is if we should not start immediatelly in git
with such module?

I don't see a point in having part of development in git and part in
svn. So I'd wait for a full switch.

Is sleeps really needed?

Of course not. It's automatically created module from template, that is
not used at all so far. Just ignore it.

^^^
year here

You're right.

+ list<string> bridge_items = [ "br0", "br1" ];

Does we really support only two bridges? and if so why? document
please

No, of course. But this is just testing phase, before we have anything
real.

+ if (out["exit"]:0 != 0)
+ {
+ // error message
+ Report::Error (sformat (_("Error occured during
configuration: +
+%1"), out["stdout"]:""));

Why is there stdout and not stderr?

Because that command prints error message to stdout.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.