Re: [yast-devel] Gloves: Permissions Overview
Dne Čt 29. března 2012 11:32:11, Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):

So you can have permission for directory "/etc/sysconfig/network/" and
then you can handle all files in this directory. For me it is still
low-level operation and don't need any logic from upper layer. We just
need to ensure, that we handle correctly paths ( no path escaping
anywhere ).

That sounds good. Which also means we are back to zero: We should grab
all the pros & cons (as already started during our meeting) for both
solutions and then compare them to pick one.

Oh, no, we are not. All mentioned pros & cons still apply, why do you think
they don't?

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960