Re: [yast-devel] Gloves: Permissions Overview

Well, that is not exactly true, as for this specific purpose I plan to
create third agent - directory agent, which have permission to
create/read/modify/delete any file in directory ( read and modify have
almost identical interface as FileAgent )
So you can have permission for directory "/etc/sysconfig/network/" and
then you can handle all files in this directory. For me it is still
low-level operation and don't need any logic from upper layer. We just
need to ensure, that we handle correctly paths ( no path escaping
anywhere ).

There is second part of the problem. There can be many ifcfg-* files, you never know which ones. Moreover, all those files can be processed by one lens (as almost all sysconfig files). So, the discussion was also about "How to create config file agent which is not fixed to particular file"

Michal