Re: [yast-devel] libxcrypt and and other reasons for build failures
Dne Po 26. března 2012 14:17:09, Arvin Schnell napsal(a):
Hi,

about a week ago I removed usaging libxcrypt from yast2-core. I
also removed the Buildrequires in all YaST packages but did not
make new packages due to time limitations.

Now libxcrypt was dropped in Factory. Please check whether that
makes your packages fail and if so create new ones for the
buildservice.

Not really related, but still: some packages currently do not build because of
failing testsuites. This is (at least partly) because of Gabi's change in
FileUtils::Exists which now returns true only when .target.stat returns non-
empty map.
Some of our testuites rely on default (nil) value of .target.stat and expect
FileUtils::Exists to return true. So please check as well if this is not a
case for your modules.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960