Re: [yast-devel] software-install doesn't run ldconfig + suseconfig
On Wed March 7 2012 16:36:31 Norbert Zawodsky wrote:
Hello everybody!

I'm new to this list and hope that this is the right place for my question.

After an update of one of my machines from OS 11.1 to OS 12.1, I noticed
that Yast's software-installer module does *_not_* run the ldconfig +
suseconfig step after download and installing packages.

Can anybody give me a hint why this could be and how I could track down
this problem?
ldconfig is run by the package itself which is installed. Which package was
installed? Does its .spec files contain following lines?
%post
/sbin/ldconfig
see: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_scriptlet_snippets

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,